Jeep SRT-8 install (a Shawn Fleming creation)

I suddenly feel bad for TypeR0149. All he wanted to do was tell us what he was doing in HIS vehicle and the fegs on this forum had to ruin his thread. Where's the mods when you need them?!?!?!?

TypeR, please don't let these folks deter you in any way, I for one look forward to seeing pics of the install. Good luck.

I suddenly feel bad for TypeR0149. All he wanted to do was tell us what he was doing in HIS vehicle and the fegs on this forum had to ruin his thread. Where's the mods when you need them?!?!?!?
TypeR, please don't let these folks deter you in any way, I for one look forward to seeing pics of the install. Good luck.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

no worries. i know this forum to well. just like this thread shows. and im used to it

hopefully the mods just delete this thread and when the install is done I will post pics and video;s for all us Enthusiests to enjoy. the people that wanna fight with each other, or Hate on what im doing for whatever reason can find a new place to voice there ********

hey its CA.com most of us have come to expect this, lol

wow, the guido got a bit upset //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

me > him

although i wish i had the time on my hands that he and his now impotent father have (i'm sure having a child like that just kills your sex drive)

It's quite simple, his name is Eugenics. He has to be a complete ding-bat nerd all the time especially with a name like that. Personally, I think you might just be the problem with eugenics buddy, because if everyone acted like you in our race we’d all definitely be extinct by now.
However, if you in ALL HONESTLY feel that my father's car is as you say; "disgusting," "something out of Pep Boys," and my favorite a "16-year old kid's car" then obviously you're all just talking completely out of your ass (for what reason, who knows small penis?). Some of these comments made are so out of line, never the less NOT ONE OF YOU would ever say something like that in person about anyone's car. Why? A#1 around here bad mouths someone’s car by going as far as saying, "SHOULD HAVE USED THE CONDOMS DAD" would have just entitled you for gettin knocked the **** out in less than 3 seconds. Not to mention, just rude. Then again, people sometimes forget that they're on the internet, which I guess gives them some sort of ego boost like the majority of the tool bags I realized that exist in this forum. Which I discovered by this thread alone after posting a beautiful car, that by today's standards is clearly what is hot in the market (Whether you like it or not //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif) and if you don't like it chances are you have no class, or taste OR the usual YOU CANT AFFORD IT. (Even though car styling is a characteristic that should be considered somebody's opinion mostly, however with the aftermarket car business currently this specific vehicle is considered an easy 9/10 show car. At least it's won car shows to prove it.) So technically, all your nit-picking or as you call it on this forum "helping me out" (yeah talking dinosaur amounts of **** is really helpin me and my father out) with a car that already looks better than I KNOW any of the people's cars if not all of the people whom called me out on posting those pics. It's simple don't waste your breath, don't any of you know how to speak in person or do you act like this all the time? Learn when to shut your ****in twat.

Oh as far as the Italian comments... don't use Gel don't need it, and it's St. Christopher //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Regardless, no 16 year-old can afford this car and if I had to put a price on it. None of you could either, sadly (And don't say some douche bag comment like UHM I CAN GET AN SRT-8 FOR LIKE $40,000, NO **** stock UNMODIFIED). As far as all the ignorant comments go, well let’s see. Chrome pieces out of Pep Boys, nah dawggg try Asanti. Grill from a Civic? Seriously, wipe that salt off your shoulder try Strut. Moving along, make sure you know how to spell when you try to come at somebody because unfortunately masculant is not word maybe the word you were looking for was masculine *****... but it's all good homie we already know you're half a retard. Look people, I'm so cool I have a high post count on an interweb forum and I make fun of the peoplez LOLZ im 1337 sauce. I so ownz0red that guy "Leave, you don’t have **** to say. QUOTIN UR POSTZ KIKIN UR AZZ!!1!" w00t. MY PARENTS WOULD BE SO PROUDDDD IF THEY KNEW ME UGENIX (

=(

Sorry Eugenics you’re just a complete and utter clown dude. I can't help myself but laugh at people like you. Sometimes I wish you would just come out in public, I would love to meet you at a DB Drag and see you step out of line. I know the outcome though of that already...

Anyway like I said before. Peace Peace.
Wow. I hope you spent as much time apologizing to your father as you did on that post.

It's quite simple, his name is Eugenics. He has to be a complete ding-bat nerd all the time especially with a name like that. Personally, I think you might just be the problem with eugenics buddy, because if everyone acted like you in our race we’d all definitely be extinct by now.
However, if you in ALL HONESTLY feel that my father's car is as you say; "disgusting," "something out of Pep Boys," and my favorite a "16-year old kid's car" then obviously you're all just talking completely out of your ass (for what reason, who knows small penis?). Some of these comments made are so out of line, never the less NOT ONE OF YOU would ever say something like that in person about anyone's car. Why? A#1 around here bad mouths someone’s car by going as far as saying, "SHOULD HAVE USED THE CONDOMS DAD" would have just entitled you for gettin knocked the **** out in less than 3 seconds. Not to mention, just rude. Then again, people sometimes forget that they're on the internet, which I guess gives them some sort of ego boost like the majority of the tool bags I realized that exist in this forum. Which I discovered by this thread alone after posting a beautiful car, that by today's standards is clearly what is hot in the market (Whether you like it or not //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif) and if you don't like it chances are you have no class, or taste OR the usual YOU CANT AFFORD IT. (Even though car styling is a characteristic that should be considered somebody's opinion mostly, however with the aftermarket car business currently this specific vehicle is considered an easy 9/10 show car. At least it's won car shows to prove it.) So technically, all your nit-picking or as you call it on this forum "helping me out" (yeah talking dinosaur amounts of **** is really helpin me and my father out) with a car that already looks better than I KNOW any of the people's cars if not all of the people whom called me out on posting those pics. It's simple don't waste your breath, don't any of you know how to speak in person or do you act like this all the time? Learn when to shut your ****in twat.

Oh as far as the Italian comments... don't use Gel don't need it, and it's St. Christopher //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Regardless, no 16 year-old can afford this car and if I had to put a price on it. None of you could either, sadly (And don't say some douche bag comment like UHM I CAN GET AN SRT-8 FOR LIKE $40,000, NO **** stock UNMODIFIED). As far as all the ignorant comments go, well let’s see. Chrome pieces out of Pep Boys, nah dawggg try Asanti. Grill from a Civic? Seriously, wipe that salt off your shoulder try Strut. Moving along, make sure you know how to spell when you try to come at somebody because unfortunately masculant is not word maybe the word you were looking for was masculine *****... but it's all good homie we already know you're half a retard. Look people, I'm so cool I have a high post count on an interweb forum and I make fun of the peoplez LOLZ im 1337 sauce. I so ownz0red that guy "Leave, you don’t have **** to say. QUOTIN UR POSTZ KIKIN UR AZZ!!1!" w00t. MY PARENTS WOULD BE SO PROUDDDD IF THEY KNEW ME UGENIX (

=(

Sorry Eugenics you’re just a complete and utter clown dude. I can't help myself but laugh at people like you. Sometimes I wish you would just come out in public, I would love to meet you at a DB Drag and see you step out of line. I know the outcome though of that already...

Anyway like I said before. Peace Peace.

Welcome to ca.com

same with magnum
Which is a total joke. The same group of jacknuts that categorized the Magnum as a truck whine about the pollution from motorcycles getting 50 mpg.

Still at a loss as to why it makes sense to get a fast car (or Jeep) and then make it slow by adding a ton of weight to it. And pay extra in the process. Whatever floats your boat. Proof positive that money can't buy sense. And yes, I could buy an SRT-8 if I wanted one.

Which is a total joke. The same group of jacknuts that categorized the Magnum as a truck whine about the pollution from motorcycles getting 50 mpg.
Still at a loss as to why it makes sense to get a fast car (or Jeep) and then make it slow by adding a ton of weight to it. And pay extra in the process. Whatever floats your boat. Proof positive that money can't buy sense. And yes, I could buy an SRT-8 if I wanted one.

if that helps you sleep better than great man(no joke, im glad your in a position in life to afford it, its a great feeling, huh). your post really shows the beauty of America. I can spend my money on whatever the hell I want, and theres nothing you can about it besides criticize, ***** and be jealous. THere is really nothing that I can do about it, besides i can still call you a critical Jealous *****. how great is this country //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

man after posting that I am feeling much more like a true CA.com member, lol

if that helps you sleep better than great man(no joke, im glad your in a position in life to afford it, its a great feeling, huh). your post really shows the beauty of America. I can spend my money on whatever the hell I want, and theres nothing you can about it besides criticize, ***** and be jealous. THere is really nothing that I can do about it, besides i can still call you a critical Jealous *****. how great is this country //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
man after posting that I am feeling much more like a true CA.com member, lol
feels good, doesn't it?

Yep, jealous, that describes me to a tee also. If I actually liked the SRT-8 Jeep in the first place I might be a little jealous. Since the former isn't he case, neither would be the latter.

My point is why buy a nominally fast vehicle and then neuter it by weighing it down with a bunch of subs? You don't have a bunch of heavy **** in the back of the Z06 do you? That car i do like by the way. Even like what you've done with yours.

Yep, jealous, that describes me to a tee also. If I actually liked the SRT-8 Jeep in the first place I might be a little jealous. Since the former isn't he case, neither would be the latter.
My point is why buy a nominally fast vehicle and then neuter it by weighing it down with a bunch of subs? You don't have a bunch of heavy **** in the back of the Z06 do you? That car i do like by the way. Even like what you've done with yours.
the Z06 is a 1lz no navi no options just speed, i wanted the SRT8 because it was less money than the overland and had the same options, i dont Tow and I have a Pickup that I use to haul. this was purchased Just to drive back and forth to work, and to have Shawn put a system in.

I have never even seen the truck I bought it sight unseen and had it shipped to Shawn.

i know I should of bought a mid 90's astro van, but i have to enjoy what I drive and adding 500lbs to the jeep(at the most) will sure make it slower but the gearing and AWD in that truck makes it fun to 60mph no matter how much weight in it.

but im glad you asked this time instead of just blind hating

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.