Jeep SRT-8 install (a Shawn Fleming creation)

i suspect while it handled better, the ride was a lot more harsh and he also had to worry about destroying that 2k dollar front end every time he entered a driveway.
that and the DCX series of motors dont have any true tunning solution for them, a company broke the code and 2 weeks before the release DCX filed a lawsuit against them, so when you start modding these motors all you can really do is adjust fuel and timing a little and/or try to use a piggyback fuel system. my jeep will stay stock besides exhaust untill there is a truw tunning solution available. maybe now the DCX sold the division they will alow one, the new owners that is

Lets see here.. tacky rims, grille is meh at best, That cheap ass chrome strip on the trunk is horrid, as are the cheap ass chrome overlays on the door pillars, and the mirrors.. all in all i would give it 4/10... (and before you say "I'm a jealous hater" try again... I have vehicles that are worth the same, and more:)this is a fairly nice 300c-

DSC06355.jpg

yours (actually, your daddy's:laugh: ) looks extremely tacky in comparison... sorry you have no taste...

Typer- i look forward to the build, I'm sure it will be the same quality as the Yukon was...
ughh suicide doors? what tiny rims! that ***** is ugly!!!

im j/p but there are so many **** people on this forum that hate on everything to each his own, so if he likes what he did with his or his fathers ride then let that man be yoll are some dumb ass mother ****ers who need to live your life and not hate on others

edit: if you dont have anything nice or constructive to say then keep your mouth shut

set1rr4.jpg

Love the SRT-8 series, heres my father's which I helped him build. Sweet sound system, picked out most of the stuff. It's actually for sale, although I'd rather see him keep it.
That is really nice. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i loved the c5 Z06

before the C6 Z06 i had a C5 Z06 with a 540rwhp built 427ci MTI built motor, that thing was a monster

full install with a 15" ascendent Avalanche in it, that was my last(maybe) fully built up car

427001.jpg

427008.jpg

427010-1.jpg

alright my trip down memory lane is complete, i miss that car it was badass, but where that always felt like a really fast Camaro my C6 Z06 feels alot more like a exotic car

that and the DCX series of motors dont have any true tunning solution for them, a company broke the code and 2 weeks before the release DCX filed a lawsuit against them, so when you start modding these motors all you can really do is adjust fuel and timing a little and/or try to use a piggyback fuel system. my jeep will stay stock besides exhaust untill there is a truw tunning solution available. maybe now the DCX sold the division they will alow one, the new owners that is
I wouldn't count on that. I can't imagine they're going to give that leverage away. The solution will most likely be open source and come as a chip which you must flash yourself. That seems like the most likely option to me.

I'm waiting on the Z07, SS, whatever. Can't wait to drive one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It's quite simple, his name is Eugenics. He has to be a complete ding-bat nerd all the time especially with a name like that. Personally, I think you might just be the problem with eugenics buddy, because if everyone acted like you in our race we’d all definitely be extinct by now.
However, if you in ALL HONESTLY feel that my father's car is as you say; "disgusting," "something out of Pep Boys," and my favorite a "16-year old kid's car" then obviously you're all just talking completely out of your ass (for what reason, who knows small penis?). Some of these comments made are so out of line, never the less NOT ONE OF YOU would ever say something like that in person about anyone's car. Why? A#1 around here bad mouths someone’s car by going as far as saying, "SHOULD HAVE USED THE CONDOMS DAD" would have just entitled you for gettin knocked the **** out in less than 3 seconds. Not to mention, just rude. Then again, people sometimes forget that they're on the internet, which I guess gives them some sort of ego boost like the majority of the tool bags I realized that exist in this forum. Which I discovered by this thread alone after posting a beautiful car, that by today's standards is clearly what is hot in the market (Whether you like it or not //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif) and if you don't like it chances are you have no class, or taste OR the usual YOU CANT AFFORD IT. (Even though car styling is a characteristic that should be considered somebody's opinion mostly, however with the aftermarket car business currently this specific vehicle is considered an easy 9/10 show car. At least it's won car shows to prove it.) So technically, all your nit-picking or as you call it on this forum "helping me out" (yeah talking dinosaur amounts of **** is really helpin me and my father out) with a car that already looks better than I KNOW any of the people's cars if not all of the people whom called me out on posting those pics. It's simple don't waste your breath, don't any of you know how to speak in person or do you act like this all the time? Learn when to shut your ****in twat.

Oh as far as the Italian comments... don't use Gel don't need it, and it's St. Christopher //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Regardless, no 16 year-old can afford this car and if I had to put a price on it. None of you could either, sadly (And don't say some douche bag comment like UHM I CAN GET AN SRT-8 FOR LIKE $40,000, NO **** stock UNMODIFIED). As far as all the ignorant comments go, well let’s see. Chrome pieces out of Pep Boys, nah dawggg try Asanti. Grill from a Civic? Seriously, wipe that salt off your shoulder try Strut. Moving along, make sure you know how to spell when you try to come at somebody because unfortunately masculant is not word maybe the word you were looking for was masculine *****... but it's all good homie we already know you're half a retard. Look people, I'm so cool I have a high post count on an interweb forum and I make fun of the peoplez LOLZ im 1337 sauce. I so ownz0red that guy "Leave, you don’t have **** to say. QUOTIN UR POSTZ KIKIN UR AZZ!!1!" w00t. MY PARENTS WOULD BE SO PROUDDDD IF THEY KNEW ME UGENIX (

=(

Sorry Eugenics you’re just a complete and utter clown dude. I can't help myself but laugh at people like you. Sometimes I wish you would just come out in public, I would love to meet you at a DB Drag and see you step out of line. I know the outcome though of that already...

Anyway like I said before. Peace Peace.
Seems like he got to you, which he does a lot of. I personally don't give him two shits and think he is a tard as well, but wouldn't waste my time with the smuck. He seems to be loved here for whatever reason, but whatever. This site is a lot different from when I first joined and wasn't even two years ago. Then again Eugenics was on when I joined and got in to it with him and then said it isnt worth it. So take my advice and just dont give two shits about him.

With that said, I think the car looks bad ass and I would rock it and I am 90% irish and listen to classic rock and roll. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Also to the OP, nice choice. looks like you have more money than you know what to do with, but hey if you have it then have at it Hoss. Wish I could get an SRT Cherokee, but I would probably get something else like an Astro van to have my SPL and then rock the family in that one, lol!

Seems like he got to you, which he does a lot of. I personally don't give him two shits and think he is a tard as well, but wouldn't waste my time with the smuck. He seems to be loved here for whatever reason, but whatever. This site is a lot different from when I first joined and wasn't even two years ago. Then again Eugenics was on when I joined and got in to it with him and then said it isnt worth it. So take my advice and just dont give two shits about him.
With that said, I think the car looks bad ass and I would rock it and I am 90% irish and listen to classic rock and roll. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Also to the OP, nice choice. looks like you have more money than you know what to do with, but hey if you have it then have at it Hoss. Wish I could get an SRT Cherokee, but I would probably get something else like an Astro van to have my SPL and then rock the family in that one, lol!
nonsense, you nut hugger. you love me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.