Jeep SRT-8 install (a Shawn Fleming creation)

**** eugenics do you hate the way EVERYONE builds there cars? Do you want everyones car to be built ALL YOUR WAY?Considering your payin for them and all.....fuckin loser.

**** eugenics do you hate the way EVERYONE builds there cars? Do you want everyones car to be built ALL YOUR WAY?Considering your payin for them and all.....fuckin loser.
he only hates on cars that deserve it

I like the SRT-8's, my dad has a limited from 98 with the 5.7, and that thing gets up and goes. Haha I love seeing someone that thinks they have a fast car get smoked by a jeep, it's what makes it great haha
5.9 limited in 98....have one and love it...

their*

And yes, i would like it if people would take a page from my book more often and refrain from ravaging the vehicles. I would appreciate that very much. I would also appreciate it if women would put the toilet seat back up when they're done with it too. So, yeah.

It's quite simple, his name is Eugenics. He has to be a complete ding-bat nerd all the time especially with a name like that. Personally, I think you might just be the problem with eugenics buddy, because if everyone acted like you in our race we’d all definitely be extinct by now.

However, if you in ALL HONESTLY feel that my father's car is as you say; "disgusting," "something out of Pep Boys," and my favorite a "16-year old kid's car" then obviously you're all just talking completely out of your ass (for what reason, who knows small penis?). Some of these comments made are so out of line, never the less NOT ONE OF YOU would ever say something like that in person about anyone's car. Why? A#1 around here bad mouths someone’s car by going as far as saying, "SHOULD HAVE USED THE CONDOMS DAD" would have just entitled you for gettin knocked the **** out in less than 3 seconds. Not to mention, just rude. Then again, people sometimes forget that they're on the internet, which I guess gives them some sort of ego boost like the majority of the tool bags I realized that exist in this forum. Which I discovered by this thread alone after posting a beautiful car, that by today's standards is clearly what is hot in the market (Whether you like it or not //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif) and if you don't like it chances are you have no class, or taste OR the usual YOU CANT AFFORD IT. (Even though car styling is a characteristic that should be considered somebody's opinion mostly, however with the aftermarket car business currently this specific vehicle is considered an easy 9/10 show car. At least it's won car shows to prove it.) So technically, all your nit-picking or as you call it on this forum "helping me out" (yeah talking dinosaur amounts of **** is really helpin me and my father out) with a car that already looks better than I KNOW any of the people's cars if not all of the people whom called me out on posting those pics. It's simple don't waste your breath, don't any of you know how to speak in person or do you act like this all the time? Learn when to shut your ****in twat.

Oh as far as the Italian comments... don't use Gel don't need it, and it's St. Christopher //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Regardless, no 16 year-old can afford this car and if I had to put a price on it. None of you could either, sadly (And don't say some douche bag comment like UHM I CAN GET AN SRT-8 FOR LIKE $40,000, NO **** stock UNMODIFIED). As far as all the ignorant comments go, well let’s see. Chrome pieces out of Pep Boys, nah dawggg try Asanti. Grill from a Civic? Seriously, wipe that salt off your shoulder try Strut. Moving along, make sure you know how to spell when you try to come at somebody because unfortunately masculant is not word maybe the word you were looking for was masculine *****... but it's all good homie we already know you're half a retard. Look people, I'm so cool I have a high post count on an interweb forum and I make fun of the peoplez LOLZ im 1337 sauce. I so ownz0red that guy "Leave, you don’t have **** to say. QUOTIN UR POSTZ KIKIN UR AZZ!!1!" w00t. MY PARENTS WOULD BE SO PROUDDDD IF THEY KNEW ME UGENIX (

=(

Sorry Eugenics you’re just a complete and utter clown dude. I can't help myself but laugh at people like you. Sometimes I wish you would just come out in public, I would love to meet you at a DB Drag and see you step out of line. I know the outcome though of that already...

Anyway like I said before. Peace Peace.

dorkha3.jpg

It's quite simple, his name is Eugenics. He has to be a complete ding-bat nerd all the time especially with a name like that. Personally, I think you might just be the problem with eugenics buddy, because if everyone acted like you in our race we’d all definitely be extinct by now.
However, if you in ALL HONESTLY feel that my father's car is as you say; "disgusting," "something out of Pep Boys," and my favorite a "16-year old kid's car" then obviously you're all just talking completely out of your ass (for what reason, who knows small penis?). Some of these comments made are so out of line, never the less NOT ONE OF YOU would ever say something like that in person about anyone's car. Why? A#1 around here bad mouths someone’s car by going as far as saying, "SHOULD HAVE USED THE CONDOMS DAD" would have just entitled you for gettin knocked the **** out in less than 3 seconds. Not to mention, just rude. Then again, people sometimes forget that they're on the internet, which I guess gives them some sort of ego boost like the majority of the tool bags I realized that exist in this forum. Which I discovered by this thread alone after posting a beautiful car, that by today's standards is clearly what is hot in the market (Whether you like it or not //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif) and if you don't like it chances are you have no class, or taste OR the usual YOU CANT AFFORD IT. (Even though car styling is a characteristic that should be considered somebody's opinion mostly, however with the aftermarket car business currently this specific vehicle is considered an easy 9/10 show car. At least it's won car shows to prove it.) So technically, all your nit-picking or as you call it on this forum "helping me out" (yeah talking dinosaur amounts of **** is really helpin me and my father out) with a car that already looks better than I KNOW any of the people's cars if not all of the people whom called me out on posting those pics. It's simple don't waste your breath, don't any of you know how to speak in person or do you act like this all the time? Learn when to shut your ****in twat.

Oh as far as the Italian comments... don't use Gel don't need it, and it's St. Christopher //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Regardless, no 16 year-old can afford this car and if I had to put a price on it. None of you could either, sadly (And don't say some douche bag comment like UHM I CAN GET AN SRT-8 FOR LIKE $40,000, NO **** stock UNMODIFIED). As far as all the ignorant comments go, well let’s see. Chrome pieces out of Pep Boys, nah dawggg try Asanti. Grill from a Civic? Seriously, wipe that salt off your shoulder try Strut. Moving along, make sure you know how to spell when you try to come at somebody because unfortunately masculant is not word maybe the word you were looking for was masculine *****... but it's all good homie we already know you're half a retard. Look people, I'm so cool I have a high post count on an interweb forum and I make fun of the peoplez LOLZ im 1337 sauce. I so ownz0red that guy "Leave, you don’t have **** to say. QUOTIN UR POSTZ KIKIN UR AZZ!!1!" w00t. MY PARENTS WOULD BE SO PROUDDDD IF THEY KNEW ME UGENIX (

=(

Sorry Eugenics you’re just a complete and utter clown dude. I can't help myself but laugh at people like you. Sometimes I wish you would just come out in public, I would love to meet you at a DB Drag and see you step out of line. I know the outcome though of that already...

Anyway like I said before. Peace Peace.
You and that bastardized vehicle are fegs. /your life

Bro, your stupid as **** for typing that much just to dis over on someone. And trying to put people down on this board, that has over 4,000 post and more respect doesn't fly well, so you might as well leave.

Bro, your stupid as **** for typing that much just to dis over on someone. And trying to put people down on this board, that has over 4,000 post and more respect doesn't fly well, so you might as well leave.

lol, trying to put people down? Cmon now lets pretend for a second that everyone else opening their mouths, talkin **** are the victims here. Clearly, it was defensive action taken as anyone would do. However, don't talk about respect not one person on these boards LET ALONE in this thread has an ounce of respect. Nor even knows where to begin with respect, in order to receive respect you have to give it. I haven't said or done nothing negative since I started posting on here, all that has been done is helping people out when the rest of the ***-asses on here go off into the deep end in every ****in thread.

But cmon now, "trying to put people down" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif lets make it look like everyone here is so innocent with their "respectful," "logical 4,000 post count" comments. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Get over it, this thread is done. The more people that are reacting to my reply post, the more it will just prove exactly the point I'm trying to get across. I can just tell by the reactions I'm already receiving.

PS: Who cares how much I type, how does that have the least bit of concern to you. Don't read it if it's too long.

There's a reason you pay the gas guzzler tax on the SRT-8s.
I guess you could still tow something with the Jeep SRT, but you have a Z06 to go fast like you said so why get the totally useless version of the Cherokee? Why not get something marginally useful? Whatever. I guess you have the money to throw away.
You don't have to pay gas guzzler on the Jeep. It's a truck as far as the gas guys are concerned.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.