Status
Not open for further replies.

mat3833
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
florida
Price
$450
Title says it all. I'm selling my W15 to pick up a solid 12" for my new system. Sub is in solid mechanical condition, but has a dented dust cap. Asking 450 plus half shipping cost. It will be double boxed and packaged very well. Shipping will probably run around 60 bux for snail mail.

It's very dusty from being stored, but I will be pulling it out of the baffle tomorrow, giving it a clean and metering the coils.

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes

Attachments

• 20200712_004646.jpg
    20200712_004646.jpg
    543.5 KB · Views: 462
  • 20200712_004653.jpg
    20200712_004653.jpg
    680.9 KB · Views: 414
He isn't going to do a sale from email or through a phone# if you haven't figured it out. Too many scammers out there on these sites have pulled that stuff. So either contact him with a PM with your paypal address and be prepared to pay the fees as well so he is protected otherwise no I doubt he is going to sell it. No one does business through a private email on a car audio site. Everyone goes through Paypal or something else that has protection in it.

Are you alright?

I guess I'm missing the joke. Although it appears to be hilarious...

Anyways, if you want to sell the sub, email me. If not, have a good life.

EZ

You have zero post history. You refuse to PM me on this site. You haven't asked for any payment info or anything. As I said, you want to send me PayPal friends and family or mail me some cash I'll sell it to you. I have feedback on here, I'm good for my word.

Matt

no offense, but you should take a minute to rethink your communication style.

How is a PM any different than an email? Answer, it is not. They are exactly the same thing. So let's just skip that step altogether.

I'm interested in the sub, but I have a few questions and would rather discuss it over the phone than type everything out, especially given the quality of your written responses to this point. Since you're opposed to phone calls, I'll ask you here:

I'd be willing to pay $400 with shipping included, if the sub is in good working condition (aside from the punched in dust cap). What condition is the sub? The rubber surround, the voice coil, etc... How did the dust cap get crushed?

I'll do payment via paypal, but i'm not doing friends and family. For obvious reasons. I can do paypal goods and services, or an ebay sale, or something similar.

If you're interested let me know.

EZ

no offense, but you should take a minute to rethink your communication style.

How is a PM any different than an email? Answer, it is not. They are exactly the same thing. So let's just skip that step altogether.

I'm interested in the sub, but I have a few questions and would rather discuss it over the phone than type everything out, especially given the quality of your written responses to this point. Since you're opposed to phone calls, I'll ask you here:

I'd be willing to pay $400 with shipping included, if the sub is in good working condition (aside from the punched in dust cap). What condition is the sub? The rubber surround, the voice coil, etc... How did the dust cap get crushed?

I'll do payment via paypal, but i'm not doing friends and family. For obvious reasons. I can do paypal goods and services, or an ebay sale, or something similar.

If you're interested let me know.

EZ

Now we are talking!

I have owned the sub for almost 10 years. When I purchased the sub the dust ap was already dented. From what I was told the dent occurred during storage/preparation for shipment.

Cosmetically the sub could be better. It was ran infinite baffle for roughly 2 years with its younger brother in my last car before I got out of the audio game. There was a slight rub on the surround due to a clearence issue with the rear seats, but it was resolved shortly after initial install.

Mechanically the sub is good condition I will meter the coils and even put some power to it tomorrow if you would like. It is definitely dusty, and hasn't seen power for about 6 years, but it has been kept in a cool/dry place in a horizontal position mounted in the baffle.

General forum etiquette is to briefly exchange information in the thread, move to PM for more details, and then move to Phone conversation if nessecary. Asking someone to email you right away is a scammer tactic that many fall for. Hell, i just deleted 3 PMs about my MB Quart comps I have posted on here with the EXACT wording you used in your initial post that were scammers.

If you would like to continue with this sale, shoot me a PM and we can discuss further. I will honor 400 shipped to the Continental US. If you are overseas or in canada/Mexico shipping is on your dime.

Matt

For the record everyone. He did shoot me a PM, I'll let you gentlemen know if he ends up being legit or not.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...