jbl p180.2

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jeff
10+ year member

Texas
Does anyone have this amp and how do you like it? I have a pair of 6 1/2 infinity references and am currently only running 40 watts to them, and I am looking for more. I thought this amp would look nice next to my bp600.1

Yeah I love them!! I'm running two 180.2's.The speakers I'm using at the moment are 4Rockford HPC1204 coax's..They are very clean and powerfull amps so be careful when you're setting your output levels..You don't want to pop your Infinity's..I'm also running the 600.1 to my subs two MTX 8000 -12"s in a sealed box..The system is very loud!! You'll enjoy the JBL amps forsure dude.

Well, I broke down and ordered the p80.4 (40x4). I thought it might give me more flexibility, and it was the same price as the p180.2. I too, have the bp600.l. It is beating the hell out of my (2)JL 10wo's (the best amp/10 inch sub combo I have ever heard). Thanks for the input.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.