• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkeerach

CarAudio.com Newbie
Price
$200
Condition (1 worst - 10 best)
Brand new. Only removed from box for these pictures. Never installed or used in anything.

The awesome-looking, die-cast chassis serves as a highly-effective heatsink to keep the amp running cool, even in high-stress situations.

A variable high-pass/low-pass crossover allows the P180.2 to serve in a variety of applications, from powering full-range speakers or components to driving a subwoofer. Heavy-duty terminals will accept up to 4-gauge power and ground wire, and up to 8-gauge speaker wire. If you use the speaker-level inputs, the amp will turn on when it detects an incoming signal.

Details:
- 90 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 180 watts x 2 at 2 ohms
- 360 watts x 1 in bridged mode
- stereo or bridged mono output
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)
- low-pass/high-pass crossover variable from 32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- accepts up to 4-gauge power and ground cable, up to 8-gauge speaker wire
- requires 8-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- MOSFET power supply
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- "Common-Sense" feature turns amplifier on when it detects signal through the speaker-level inputs
- dimensions: 14-1/8"W x 2-13/16"H x 9-1/16"D

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes

Attachments

• 96DEF29C-652C-46B7-A68E-B9FFB806159D.jpeg
    96DEF29C-652C-46B7-A68E-B9FFB806159D.jpeg
    740.6 KB · Views: 27
Man thats one of the best JBL amps ever made IMO. Be one clean front stage amp for sure. If I needed another amp, this would be a hell of a buy. Priced right. GLWS!! Nice!!

This is still available. The backstory is that my husband was putting together a bombass audio system for his Nissan 240sx. Right as all the pieces arrived, he got into tuning, and instead of installing the audio system (aka a bunch of extra weight), he spent time/energy upgrading the performance of the car. Over the years, we thought we might use this equipment, but alas, neither of us is into this hobby anymore.

I can work out shipping if you're not local.🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...