JBL Headunits

Participant count
  • Participant list

gibasscarguy
10+ year member

NE
Do they even make decks?? Are JBL decks good quality? I have a friend that got a new deck and is selling his supposed JBL deck. Well he offered it to me for $25. Now I hav NEVER heard a JBL deck so I know nothing about them or how good they are. Is it worth it? Or would you guys need the Model # to tell me for sure if it is or not? I havnt seen it nor do I know anything more then it has 4 preouts I think it was and thats its detach face and JBL. Any info on these decks would be great and if any of you have heard one of them I would love to know your thoughts on there sound quality and such. Thanks for your help.

hhrrrrmm.......

if i were you, i wouldnt call him a friend anymore lol.

according th\o the JBL website, tehy do not list HUs as somethign they make....

http://www.jbl.com/car/Mainjbl.asp

it owuld not have 4 preouts, but 4 channles (ie 40x4, 45x4) as JBL deosnt make AFTERMARKET HU's, its liekly a stock deck and i woudl stay the hell away from it....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.