Item(s) for Sale:

JBL GTI MKII 12"

Text me with any questions...

714-290-1243

Alex

Thank you for your interest !

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 LOOKS AND WORKS LIKE BRAND NEW

The W12GTi MKII has 700 watts RMS and peak power handling of 4000 watts. It has a die-cast vented basket and vented polepieces to enhance the cooling of the voice coil and motor structure. The subwoofer’s thermal capabilities are exceptional, boosting power handling. Play long and loud.

The JBL® Differential Drive® Design is a huge advancement in subwoofer motor technology. It enables the subwoofer to use two 3-inch diameter, 6-ohm voice coils instead of a single coil. You can’t see all the things we do. But you will hear and feel the significantly higher power handling.

Proprietary Kevlar®-impregnated woofer cones are strong, yet lightweight, which means the subwoofer can handle the high power you want and high-pressure you inflict on it. A nitrile-butylene rubber one-piece surround delivers the optimal blend of elasticity and internal damping.

Price:

$179 each

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Based off zip...

img_0150.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea bro my wife is complaining about our storage space that's why I priced it so low! Lol something's money could buy wife's nagging stopped priceless! Lol

For those who PM'd me yes you can come and pick it up to save on the shipping or if you have a UPS, USPS OR FEDEX account I have no problem using your account to ship... Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.