JBL GTE422 Equalizer 50 shipped conus

Participant count
  • Participant list

oldschoolboomer
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Re-listing item as buyer went silent after he said he would take it.

Very nice 22 band equalizer. can be used as a 22 band for one set of outputs, or a split 11/11 band to use as a front and rear eq with separate settings. $50 shipped in original box with manual.

Do you have a bigger pic of the top,where the equipment bands and switches are,can't find any large ones online and pm sent.
If you click on his photos it takes you to a page where it will zoom real big. You should be able to see it all easily and I shouldnt have waited on this. Should have snatched it up. Enjoy it buddy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.