James aka PBATEMAN owes me $90

Sure it does, Why involve his parents? Isn't their business, Probably don't even know he bought something on the computerTrust me cupcake, Someone stole my cash I wouldn't be going to mommys house.
I'm sure there are many people who wish debt collectors were as "mature" as you. You owe money to a credit card company you think they're not going to track you down any way possible? When someone owes you money and you try and contact them for 3 weeks you should do whatever you can to get in contact them.

I would assume he is using this as a way to apply pressure to get this **** done and over. And I am not your cupcake fuck stick!
I'm sure there are many people who wish debt collectors were as "mature" as you. You owe money to a credit card company you think they're not going to track you down any way possible? When someone owes you money and you try and contact them for 3 weeks you should do whatever you can to get in contact them.

x2. When money is owed and the guy isn't responding, then you go to the next best contact.

James is a stand up guy I'm sure he will pay. Usually I don't butt in and say x person is a good guy but I've known James for a while and he is legit and cool as hell. Tad hard to get a hold of at times but the best thing to do is to text him later at night and not during the day, at least that worked for me when we would do our business deals.

Hope all works out well for you Petchkins or w/e your old sn was. I'm sure he will pull thru for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

GAM3OVR

5,000+ posts
Jeka is Back
GAM3OVR
Russia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies