I've got my blueprints from PWK designs for a single 12" enclosure (Sundown X Series)

NIHL8ION

RUN ur car NOT ur mouth !
IlliNOISE
I've got my blueprints from PWK designs for a single 12" enclosure

(Anticipation of Sundown X Series 12" D2)

I know of many good builders out there but most are far away from me & I really don't want to drop an arm, leg, & my left nut on shipping //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif Looking for anyone closer to my location (Chicagoland-IL)

I would just build this myself, but All of my equipment is in storage until I close on my new home after my short term lease runs out next month & the tools I have within my reach through buddies are mediocre at best //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Just seeing who is out there and what kind of prices, thank you in advance //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Jeremy weber is about 2 hours away from you up in WI and he does a hell of a job. There is alot of people from chicago that build to. I would go to csco and get on the team doa page and see if anything will build it for you

Jeremy weber is about 2 hours away from you up in WI and he does a hell of a job. There is alot of people from chicago that build to. I would go to csco and get on the team doa page and see if anything will build it for you
TY, much appreciated... I am just looking for peeps who have 1st hand knowledge of GOOD builders if in my direct area as most of the sound shops around here are a fkn joke and have already burned there bridges with me so I just flat out don't give any the chance anymore... I do better work than most of the shops that are really close by to where I live and they are outrageously overpriced //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

[quote name='Moler1129']Hey I can get cheap shipping labels... Go with my boy @dbeez; he does some amazing boxes! Hit him up[/QUOTE]

Thanks I'll shoot him a pm too :cool: I'm obviously not in a total rush to get this done (Won't have sub until june/july) but I want to have it all ready to go ahead of time... Just shopping around for the best quality possible at a reasonable price :D

[quote name='NIHL8ION']Thanks I'll shoot him a pm too :cool: I'm obviously not in a total rush to get this done (Won't have sub until june/july) but I want to have it all ready to go ahead of time... Just shopping around for the best quality possible at a reasonable price :D[/QUOTE]

No doubt that @dbeez; will get it done right the first time. He makes some killer boxes.. Does some insane installs also! Hit him up!

Cool, thx guys, I dropped him A PM, so hopefully he will hit me back up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

NIHL8ION

RUN ur car NOT ur mouth !
NIHL8ION
IlliNOISE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from