its cheap, but is it that bad?

Where the hell is my popcorn??LOL
brought-some-pop-corn.jpg

im so out of the loop on audio anymore, but browsing my local cl and offerup, and pawnshops ive gotten some amazing deals. i personally, would go that way. 

BOOMINGRANDPA said:
i actually have 2 drills and a new never used jigsaw.. but getting wood to house kind of a pain and i can't cut a straight line or a circle., i've tried.. why waste time $ and materials? i still don't get why i'm the only one that gets all this crap for not making box when 1/4 people that come on here buy boxes.. alo i was the one saying that prefab was crap jeff was the one saying it was good so why am i getting the hate?
You could cut a straight line bud, everyone can. Clamp a piece of wood to whatever you're cutting and push the saw against it like a table saw.

Not saying this to hate on you just a tip

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.