issues with knukonceptz

Casserole
10+ year member

KS
I ordered a 4 gauge wiring kit from knukonceptz on tuesday at about 6:30 pm. obviously i didnt expcept it to be processed that day. certainly one could expect it to be processed the next day since i remember reading "most orders placed by 1 PM will be processed that day". however, it was not processed on wednesday, nor was it processed today! I know it's only two days, but that's all i'm waiting for in order to start installing. If it had been processed on wednesday morning it could have been here on friday, instead it MIGHT begin shipping on friday.

I called them and left a message today at about 12 which was never returned. I also sent an e-mail today that is yet to be replied to.

is this common with knukonceptz or is this an isolated case?

knukonceptz used to be a good place to deal with now i don't know what the hell happened. i ordered some wire a week ago and they said they would e-mail me with my log-in info before i can go ahead with the order but it's been over a week and i still can't order and i never got an answer on the phone so i just ordered some wire somewhere else. also there prices seem higher then they use to be it was a good thing they **** so bad now and wouldn't place my order because i found the wire cheaper at sounddomain cheaper

now it's time to make myself look like a jackass! i got an e-mail this morning and they said it had been shipped on the 10th, the order status part of the website is new and not yet fully functional. i was promised to have a UPS tracking number e-mailed to me later today.

Late Monday like 2:00am actually Tuesday, I placed and order for

a few feet of 0/1 guage wire (2.50 per foot, not bad)

a few RCAs

a crap load of grometts in 3 Sizes

various size wire terminals

My box, sealed with all my goodies was here when I got home from work on Wednesday evening .... I aint mad at'em...

perhaps i spoke too soon. the e-mail was sent to me at about 10:00 AM and it said "i will send the UPS tracking number later today, i do not have it in front of me right now" apparently today doesnt mean today to them because i never recieved a second e-mail from them. i am starting to wonder why i believed them. especially since he made a lame excuse of it not being infront of him. as long as the UPS tracking number proves it was shipped on the tenth i wont be mad. it's just not very good business practice to tell a customer one thing and do another.

i order somethin from knukonceptz every week or 2... great service and very fast shipping... so far so good... i've ordered 15 feet or power wire... 4 channel rca's.. distribution block.... many fuses... anl fuse holder.... and i always get it in less than 5 days from the order date...

knukonceptz has always been great for me but now they changed there website and i can't order anything now because they said they will e-mail me with my login info (that was now 12 days ago) and they won't let me place an order till i get the info but they haven't e-mailed me. this ***** because i really liked knukonceptz and now i can't buy anything from them.

knukonceptz is a good company imo. i was very satisfied w my transition. dont hurry in posting a thread like this. some places smigh tbe updatin their systems, or they might be having a ton of orders.

When I ordered from Knukonceptz, it took about a week and a half to get here, but that's not terrible considering I live in montana.

I think you can get stuff from them on ebay also.

For future orders though, you might want to check out Welding Supply. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

placed two big orders before, one like almost 8 months ago. another one like 3-4 weeks ago. no problem, prices r pretty good n products r awesome too.

I had a great experience with knuconceptz about two weeks ago. I ordered a ton of stuff. It was one day "late" and they refunded half of my shipping cost. It wasn't even a big deal to me, but I will take a little cash back. I would do business with them again and would recommend them to others.

knukonceptz is a good company imo. i was very satisfied w my transition. dont hurry in posting a thread like this. some places smigh tbe updatin their systems, or they might be having a ton of orders.
I didnt start this post to bash knukonceptz in any way. I started it to ask what everyone's experience's were. If they all started out like mine and it ended up taking them a month to get their merchandise, i would have just cancelled my order. however, since almost everyone has replied with great experiences in dealing with them i know that i will get my wiring kit in a timely manner.

iceteebone - try e-mailing them about your sitiuation, it shouldnt take anywhere near 12 days to get your account information. i think it took me less than 5 minutes to get mine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.