Issue With Factory Amplifier on 2007 G35x Sedan

Participant count
  • Participant list

Matthew23.x

CarAudio.com Newbie
So I have a 2007 Infiniti G35x with the stock Bose sound system.
recently I installed lowering springs which made it stiffer, I also happened to have installed two 12 inch subs in the rear with a LC6I and and a Rockford amp before the springs everything was working great installed the springs I hit a bump pretty hard and the factory amp seemingly just died no sound to all the speakers checked all the inputs tried cds the radio and aux No sound from any input I replaced the factory amp and everything started working again but today I hit another really bad bump at 15 mph and bounced hard and the new factory amp died again just like before, with the stock suspension I hit bumps the amp had been fine for months since before i bought the car. So basically I’m just trying to find out why a bad bump in the road would kill the factory amp and how I could possibly prevent it from happening again.
PS. I was looking to replace all the stock speakers and amplify them And have subs so I’m wondering if there’s a way to completely delete the factory amp because I tried wiring without the factory amp working and I couldn’t get power or input to any of the speakers.

Infinity forums will probably have better information about the specifics of your car. It sounds like bad a bad wire connection to me.

This doesn't sound super easy.

You would like to keep the OEM radio and amplify it's signal with an aftermarket amp?

Infinity forums will probably have better information about the specifics of your car. It sounds like bad a bad wire connection to me.

This doesn't sound super easy.

You would like to keep the OEM radio and amplify it's signal with an aftermarket amp?

Yeah exactly, because of the Year everything is linked to the factory HU and I can’t seem to find anything for replacing it. I just want to replace all the old speakers and amplify them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...