is this enough power?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I don't think so, but it's hard to say until you put it in. Expect to hit the 12s with the hd5k. Run a dedicated ground for the HD5k.

What do you think about putting a bank of maxwell caps in? My experience with the Taramps HD is that they love having an accompanying bank of caps

Really just install it and see how it goes. Definitely put a voltmeter on the HD5k's inputs

My vote is no. I have a 220a alt, big 3, odyssey group 65 agm up front and a bosch platinum agm group 51 in the rear and its not enough. I plan on putting better batteries in the back later but for now that 51r was the perfect fit and cheap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.