Is this an OK speaker replacement?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jomodeere
10+ year member

Hello,

I am looking to replace the factory speakers in my truck because i blew the drivers side front door and it just sounds all out of whack.... I am 16 and on a kind of tight budget so I was looking on cructhfield.com and found some Kicker door speakers. For the front; Kicker 07DS600 ($69.99) and the back; Kicker 07DS460 ($49.99)... Do you think these will be sufficent for clean sound? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Truck

05 Chevrolet Silverado Ext. Cab

Current Setup

Stock Radio

Stock Speakers

Just plain STOCK

I wouldn't get it off crutchfield. I'd go with woofersetc.com, and get something besides kicker. On an extreme budget, without wanting to do any extra work, I'd go with something like a set of pioneers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.