Is this a subwoofer?

WillyYoungblood

nj
Hey all,

Just got an '04 VW Jetta about four weeks ago, and I noticed this thing mounted in my trunk.

I've always just used the stock sound systems so I'm pretty unfamiliar with stuff like this. I've listened in the trunk when I'm playing music and not a stich of sound comes out of it. Am I listening to some sort of switch box looking like a fool?

Thanks,

Will

This is one of the WORST first posts I've ever read. I feel more retarded now than I was before I read it, and have lost the ability to eat with a fork.
And thats because you know all their to know about car audio? It was a simple question you stupid noob, like your one to talk.

OEM amp is what it looks like

And thats because you know all their to know about car audio? It was a simple question you stupid noob, like your one to talk.
OEM amp is what it looks like
Please, I'm no noob...don't assume it because I just joined this site. My response to the OP might have have been unwarranted, and stupid, but to see the difference between a subwoofer and an amplifier would take ZERO effort by anyone with enough computer skills to even create the post in the first place. Of course I don't know all there is about car audio...but I do have the sense to research a question before I ask it.

Picking an e-fight with me right now would be like splashing a drink in a guys face at a bar, not knowing he just won the UFC middleweight championship. Can we stop the nonsense? His stupid question got answered in the first reply.

On to the next topic, please.

Please, I'm no noob...don't assume it because I just joined this site. .
Don't ya know. Thats how it works around here. Everyone else in the world doesn't know as much as the people on caraudio.com. DUH You have to have a lot of posts to know anything about car audio.

it was answered, then there were some pretty immature responses as well.... ^^^^^
COUGH COUGH

-Nick-

it was answered, then there were some pretty immature responses as well.... ^^^^^
True...I'll take that blame. But my point still stands.

Don't ya know. Thats how it works around here. Everyone else in the world doesn't know as much as the people on caraudio.com. DUH You have to have a lot of posts to know anything about car audio.
I do know how things work in the forum world....everyone bows to the almighty post count, funny sayings under your handle that nobody understand, and a good avtar. I only have the latter, what can you do?

couldnt it be a cd changer as well?
I'd also say CD changer would be a good guess as well. But there's no access to put in the CD's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.