Is this a decent deal for this IPOD? (C/L)

That spot could spread, i had a phone that had the same thing, eventually spread to about half the screen.

Edit: it did take a long time though, and for 20 bucks even if it lasts 6 months to a year....

wewt!! i'm picking this up at lunch. never had an IPOD before, and didn't plan on it. but for $20 i'll take it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

and if that spot creeps over idc, as long as my screen in my car displays wtf is on it.

I picked up an Ipod Mini 4Gb for $25 and all I use it for is to connect to my alpine deck (digital input ftw)

If thats all you plan on using it for then it doesnt matter what the screen looks like.

it's crazy because i was checking out the "sale" at CC yesterday. CA stuff 40% off or whatever and i see the IPOD connector thing for my HU. it was like $4.48 or some ****. so i figured if i ever sell this HU that'd be a bonus and maybe a deal maker. then today i see this. its like GOD is saying i need an ipod. lawlz

it's crazy because i was checking out the "sale" at CC yesterday. CA stuff 40% off or whatever and i see the IPOD connector thing for my HU. it was like $4.48 or some ****. so i figured if i ever sell this HU that'd be a bonus and maybe a deal maker. then today i see this. its like GOD is saying i need an ipod. lawlz
hahaha talk about good luck

If your headunit has full speed ipod controls then yes you do need an IPod. Once you get one its so nice, I love not having CD's on my visor anymore.

my deck is like a HT receiver basically. it does all kind of **** i'll never use. surely it has really nice ipod controls

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.