Is there really a difference with sound deadening material?

Little faggot called me a scammer.
I'll make it my personal mission to troll the piss out of this dumb **** from here on out. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
This.....

me no likey his tude

Sound deadener is an integral part of any decent install in my opinion. If you can't justify the purchase of deadener, you're in the wrong hobby.
I have absolutely ZERO sound deadening in my Mustang right now. Why? Because for my setup, it is an exercise in futility with the car itself being a noisy, clunky, POS.

I could care less whether you guys think I'll last long at all, this forum isn't my life. I have done alot of research and still can't justify it, just as I can't justify responding to anymore of your chitty worthless posts. Scammer? I only speak what I read, everywhere you seem to post follows a scammer comment, care to explain? Not that it matters because I can tell your a POS just from the way you respond to people. Troll if you'd like, I'm sure it fits your image:nerd:

Your the biggest *** on the entire internet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
***? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif english major would be my guess??

I could care less whether you guys think I'll last long at all, this forum isn't my life. I have done alot of research and still can't justify it, just as I can't justify responding to anymore of your chitty worthless posts. Scammer? I only speak what I read, everywhere you seem to post follows a scammer comment, care to explain? Not that it matters because I can tell your a POS just from the way you respond to people. Troll if you'd like, I'm sure it fits your image:nerd:
Hi, faggot. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I think for now I will install my drivers and tweets w/o despite the advise of the deaden material elite that have responded with a heavy heart--thanks SCAMMER and forum gate keepers:rolleyes:

Idk just today i went to a liquor store and i got out and the dude working ran outside and was like "DUDE IS THAT YOUR TRUCK WITH THE SUBS?" ( is caps because he was screaming.. basically) I said yeah and he asked if i had Dynamat and i said no i can't afford it at the moment.. He said " Dude you should get that **** its like adding 1000 more watts, it works really well with my Kicker CVR's." Now im almost certain this guy isn't a credible source but kinda got me thinking if it really makes that much of a difference.. 1000 extra watts would be a 3db gain for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
its not going to add watts you will just be able to hear whats already there alot better and it should always be done in any install there are trunk kits out there for 80 bucks or less not that expensive

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.