Is the Pioneer Premier DEH-P800PRS really worth the $

Ksan
10+ year member

Dodge HEMI
I have a friend wanting the Pioneer Premier DEH-P800PRS headunit and I am trying to tell him to get the Kenwood KDC-x693 but he is telling me it is worth the extra $240.00 So should I keep talking or tell him yes it is?

I'd go with the Pioneer! Its a reference class HU,has everything (i have it in my car now)

U can set the sound to the smallest detail,u can go active,and it looks so PREFINED! So elegant! Best looking HU,not like those plastic look hu's..

And yeah it comes with the microphone and it has that sound processor so it can calculate the best sound itself!

So i would go whit that one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'd go with the Pioneer! Its a reference class HU,has everything (i have it in my car now)
U can set the sound to the smallest detail,u can go active,and it looks so PREFINED! So elegant! Best looking HU,not like those plastic look hu's..

And yeah it comes with the microphone and it has that sound processor so it can calculate the best sound itself!

So i would go whit that one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
what is that?

LOL.. Guess that isnt a word huh? My bad =) There is a similar word in Serbia.. ''PREFINJEN'' and i though that is how u say it on American English lol..

Something like smoth,sophisticated..

yes, its worth it....if your gonna use its features. if your not gonna run active, utilize its outputs, or everything else it has, then there is no use for you to buy it.

i hate seeing people spend all this money on very nice units like this, and not utilize what it has to offer.

i have the 800prs in my GP right now, and its running active, im untilizing its T/A, and playing with my EQ 24/7 just to get the right sound.

im utilizing alot of it, but there are a couple things im still learning on it, and will eventually use.

overall if your gonna use it, buy it

I love my 800PRS. The only thing I haven't done with it is go active and use the auto EQ. I'd much rather set the EQ myself and I'm not looking to go active right at the moment. The 2 head units I recommend most on here are the 800PRS and the X693. If money isn't an option, go with the Pioneer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.