Is more louder?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Surely your joking right? Adding more subs doesn't increase the "loudness," you need to also add more power (amplifiers), batteries, etc.. Understand the basics of car audio by doing a little research before asking questions that will make you look bad.

You can have 1 15" Sub with an amplifier feeding it (as an example) 2k watts (if the sub can handle it), in a finely crafted ported box made to the specs of the sub. This 1 sub/amp/box combo will be louder than the simple addition of more "bandpass" (I don't know what you mean exactly when you're stating this) subs.

Doing the setup right the first time will save a lot of time and money in the future.

you dont want to mix sub sizes period man, it'll make you go negative on the sQL meter. This is your 2nd thread about this man. People gave you advice whether you take it or not is up to you but dont clump with useless threads. Instead of just adding more, why dont you get better quality ones instead, your tobey speakers subs are in a good box but it doesnt mean they are the best subwoofers to get loud with for the money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.