Is it physically possible...??

agu, thats barrel right, maybe the two ends of the wires were pushed together inside the case. being the lack of fuse, equaling more space. and when your friend moved the amp pulled on the power wire creating a gap.... equaling no more current.
yes exactly. or do you have a cap? but really it was probably touching in the fuse holder since most fuse holders are weak and easy for the wire to slip around.

as far as the two ends touching inside the barrel.....i dont think so cuz there was plenty of slack on the power wire in the trunk so wen he moved the amp it wouldnt hav pulled enough to move it all the way from under the hood

and im about 99% sure the remote wire wasnt touching the 12v line on the amp

when i had a 4 guage run in my old car witht he little tube fuses the metal pieces it connected into would touch with no fuse and play....

not reccomended but was kind of cool to mess around with

this may b a dumb question or i could b going crazy....but is it possible for an amp to get power without a fuse in the fuse holder of the power wire??? i'll elaborate if u need me to but for now ill just leave it at that
ARE u suggesting "air that can carry electrons" to complete the circuit?

im not suggesting anything, im just stating the facts of wat i saw and am asking for an explanation, i didnt believe it wen i saw it but it definately happened

The closest thing to this that I've seen is when we installed Denim's Eclipse in the Brabus...**** thing was turning on with no ground wire attached. I still don't know how it did that, can't come up with a good explanation for it.

Did you measure infinite resistance between the positive terminal on the amp and the positive lug on the battery? Otherwise, this is all hearsay and speculation...

I think one of your friends was ****ing with you guys and pulled it out when you weren't looking. Otherwise this sounds the most logical to me

Originally Posted by justinschmiidtagu, thats barrel right, maybe the two ends of the wires were pushed together inside the case. being the lack of fuse, equaling more space. and when your friend moved the amp pulled on the power wire creating a gap.... equaling no more current.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.