is it normal for amps to get warm

guys wrong section to be trolling on a girl. and how the hell does she make her posts bold?
You mean leik dis?

OP if the amp is getting hot that means the heatsink is doing its job by dispersing heat. On the other hand, that also means that the amp itself is getting quite hot. Low voltage and low impedance will do this. If your amp is getting quite hot to the touch you need to do something about your electrical system, or use an amp that uses better components that won't heat up as much

You mean leik dis? 

OP if the amp is getting hot that means the heatsink is doing its job by dispersing heat. On the other hand, that also means that the amp itself is getting quite hot. Low voltage and low impedance will do this. If your amp is getting quite hot to the touch you need to do something about your electrical system, or use an amp that uses better components that won't heat up as much
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Just a FYI ecrack(and no hating here)
When outside the dome that sig/name may net a negative result per forum rules.
I thoroughly read the TOS and rules prior to posting with them. If you can show me what I'm in violation of I will change it. I found nothing.

I thoroughly read the TOS and rules prior to posting with them. If you can show me what I'm in violation of I will change it. I found nothing.
I think the loop whole as always is that a mod can intemperate them differently as any of us can. They are also subject to change with out notice. I would assume those are going to be the issues overall.

Another could be that they could consider them to be "provoking" in nature and that could cause a vacation all though I would think they would just ask you the change them first.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.