Is Focal the best?

Ohhh, if u know who steve meade is, he has 20,000 in a tahoe. How did he ever pull that off? Do you think that rockford fosgate is any good?

These will be going in a Acura TL, How many amps do i need? Oh and by the way its more like R&B music if that matters. How many subs? I guess the k2 powers will be the ones.

These will be going in a Acura TL, How many amps do i need? Oh and by the way its more like R&B music if that matters. How many subs? I guess the k2 powers will be the ones.
I would go with at least 6 18s for subs. And at least 10 tweeters and probably a pair of mids and like as many amps as you can afford and work from there.

I would say get some decent quality stuff but it doesn't have to be the most expensive either. Put some work into sound deadening like the doors for your front speakers and the right specs for your sub box. You should be pleased with the results. Look through the build logs and see what the other peeps are doing.

I've heard of people getting knock off Focals from woofersetc.com before. I'd be careful if you're buying something they're not authorized to sell. If you buy the Focals from them and they have a sticker on them for the serial number, they're more than likely fake. Focal engraves the serial number. There's also a fake serial number going around with them, it's got a lot of 0s in it. This may be old news for most of you guys. I read it on some other forum, it was posted over a year ago.

okayy sooo... to be the only truthful one here, what you want is a lot of power and to get really loud.. steve meade is running aroudn 20000 watts with i think 3 or 4 alternators, a ton of batteries, and 4 18s.. which he recones himself. youre trying to accomplish loud music and hard hitting bass from equipment that is made more the sound quality and cleanliness. get a sundown SAZ1500D, a battery in the trunk, and 2 12" FI Qs and you will sound plenty clean and get quite loud which is what youre wanting.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.