Is Focal the best?

Focal

SC
Hi all I was just wondering what the best sounding sound system is regardless of the price. I listen to hip hop most so is Focal the best sounding I can get or is there another brand? I have no experience listening to the best systems so I need help. I need to know what the best sounding system I can get is. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Are you going to change your name if we tell you otherwise? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Love their amps, love their subs, their tweets I could live without //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif And if you listen to hip hop mostly...waste of money.

What is you budget??

what type of vehicle will these be going in?

have you looked at head units yet?

do you own a amp yet?

they isnt such thing as the best.

install is very important.

Well I willing to pay tops for the best out there. I just don't understand why Focal isn't good for Rap. Is it better to get ALL Focal or is it better to mix the brands all up. I have no idea how to do it lol.

I believe companies dont build speakers just for rap, they build it for everything, (thats a given) So i mean get some good focals and let us know how they sound. Only one way to find out how they sound on rap.

Well I willing to pay tops for the best out there. I just don't understand why Focal isn't good for Rap. Is it better to get ALL Focal or is it better to mix the brands all up. I have no idea how to do it lol.
You can pay plenty for Focal if you want.

They are fine speakers and I'm sure you'll

love them, go for it!.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.