Is DC #1?

retail dealers of DC get undercut by rusty all the time so you would 1 try to cut into his paycheck when he can get you over to RE audio and sell the same sub? 12v is nasty when it comes to cut throughts that like jake said ride ur $ and work and then say its all them. ed=dc as far as way they run biz. oh and corey put together a 15" sub w/ 3" vc that takes 3500 all day and way less the dc. any ! got pics of a dc recone?

can you try that again in English ? i read it 3 times and it still confused me

retail dealers of DC get undercut by rusty all the time so you would 1 try to cut into his paycheck when he can get you over to RE audio and sell the same sub? 12v is nasty when it comes to cut throughts that like jake said ride ur $ and work and then say its all them. ed=dc as far as way they run biz. oh and corey put together a 15" sub w/ 3" vc that takes 3500 all day and way less the dc. any ! got pics of a dc recone?
Huh?

1: you cant drop off retail much when rusty will under cut you if he gets a chance.

2: in 12v lots of companys do but a sub they like ship to china and get parts made to COPY the unit or have them do it for them. US patten is good in the US only.

3: dc is not really a company that should be in retail stores. the are same as eD....net company.

4: guys "like"jake spend lots of time and money to make a REAL solid line that not a swapmeet copy....then after they do well with it other guys do a nockoff of it.....

5:must be what make the usa so good to live in....

sorry for the run on half thought i needed sleep lol

So basically it's DC and DD no.1,FI/AA no.2,Sundown and AI tied at no.3? I hear DC is jammin' at all the comps. Plus DC has all the cutting edge technology,their neo's are superior.

Plus DC has all the cutting edge technology,their neo's are superior.

sr_3dcfb6a913f7d0.jpg

Most of these companys have the same exact products there is no better or worse, its like pepsi and coke. everyone has there preference.

ronin775, ur making me lmao. understanding motor saturation would help you greatly. why do YOU think the dc neo is better than anybody elses? please explain this to me.

it all depends if there is a dealer in ur area, 9 out of 10 audio guys around me have never seen or heard a dc sub, nor ia its dealer based.

ronin775, ur making me lmao. understanding motor saturation would help you greatly. why do YOU think the dc neo is better than anybody elses? please explain this to me. it all depends if there is a dealer in ur area, 9 out of 10 audio guys around me have never seen or heard a dc sub, nor ia its dealer based.
Thats cause you dont get out to any shows here in NY //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Look at the TeamNorthEastSPL Champions this yr. Over half run DC //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i dont get out to any shows in NY anymore because they are boring. if it was still like the IDBL days i would be there. i use to go to over 10 shows a yr, times change.

people that go to shows are such a small percentage of the audio guys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ronin775

Banned
Ronin775
LaLa Land
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from