Is DC #1?

last show i went to i got to run 1 time in about 4 hrs and then break for half way. i love audio and all but hell move them 8hr shows along or have a bar next door so i can be productive and get lit at least. my buds dont like the shows anymore eather really late starts and dosent move fast enough to keep there atten.

Chris and Steve had the show moving they would run 20+ cars in 3-4hrs tops and you got 2 runs min.

hell maybe im just gettin old,lol :p

Yep,i shouldn't have started this thread as i knew what would happen on this site,my bad.
HA... It's not your fault. You asked a legitimate question. It could have been phrased a little bit differently but ultimately it would have happened anyways.

HA... It's not your fault. You asked a legitimate question. It could have been phrased a little bit differently but ultimately it would have happened anyways.
Why, what happened in here? I'm too lazy to read, but let me guess: DC nuthuggers defended their product with no knowledge of other products on the market, and non simple-minded members suggested that there are plenty of other woofers on the market that will do the same thing for the same price (or cheaper, if you live near a DC dealer, lulz)

Why, what happened in here? I'm too lazy to read, but let me guess: DC nuthuggers defended their product with no knowledge of other products on the market, and non simple-minded members suggested that there are plenty of other woofers on the market that will do the same thing for the same price (or cheaper, if you live near a DC dealer, lulz)
Not quite. There was some behind the scenes stuff going on. Whether it was actually said or not remains to be seen but it got back to Nick at IA that DC was saying their neo was better than his neo. He wanted them to post the vid to prove it because he did not believe a) that it had beat his sub or b) that the video even existed. Nobody claimed the existence of such a video or of such a statement. It could have all be rumors that started it.

Not quite. There was some behind the scenes stuff going on. Whether it was actually said or not remains to be seen but it got back to Nick at IA that DC was saying their neo was better than his neo. He wanted them to post the vid to prove it because he did not believe a) that it had beat his sub or b) that the video even existed. Nobody claimed the existence of such a video or of such a statement. It could have all be rumors that started it.
Who gives a **** about Neo subs and "my sub is bigger than yours"? They have been done time and time again, by various companies. Who is actually putting R&D toward doing things that have never been done before? I'll tell you, Soundstream...

Who gives a **** about Neo subs and "my sub is bigger than yours"? They have been done time and time again, by various companies. Who is actually putting R&D toward doing things that have never been done before? I'll tell you, Soundstream...
Soundstream looks good also,but i never really hear about anyone competing with them. Although i have never competed,so i have limited knowledge.

Soundsteam looks good also,but i never really hear about anyone competing with them. Although i have never competed,so i have limited knowledge.
The XXX line of subs are 4" coil, 100 lb monsters, and Soundstream is about to debut the new XXX line with some never before seen tech //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

The XXX line of subs are 4" coil, 100 lb monsters, and Soundstream is about to debut the new XXX line with some never before seen tech //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I saw the tech at CES -- walked by Grizz talking about. Looks like a pretty nice driver.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ronin775

Banned
Ronin775
LaLa Land
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from