Is DC #1?

Sorry but I have no such vid. This thread was and is not a comparison between DC and IA.
OP sorry for getting so far off topic.
Fine with me! I just saw a motor and made a comment on it in good fun. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Unlike some people I don't post one thing on the forums and say another on the phone!

When you are ready to dance I will be too.....Now back to DC being great!

Theres NO such thing as a BEST sub. It boils down to ALL subs being similar. But what makes some companies better then another is customer service and whan goes on in making the product what it is, and what happens after its sold. But it seams lately theres always some complanies claiming some one stole this or that from us BS. Theres only so many NEO shaped out there. OR so big of this and that motor. How many parts build houses are there? If someone whats to make some there own. File for the excluisve rights to make it your own. THEN no one can " COPY IT" so to speak. There are many GREAT companies out there, its a matter of finding the one best for each person.

But it seams lately theres always some complanies claiming some one stole this or that from us BS.
Fact is -- there IS alot of copying going on in the industry... some of us do a bunch of R&D and pay to tool all the parts only to see someone else uses them to ride on our hard work OR when we successfully test, market, and promote a product only to see someone else comes in and ride on that by making the same thing... usually with claims of being "just like product X but cheaper." Happens all the time; the consumer only hears about a small % of it.

Fact is -- there IS alot of copying going on in the industry... some of us do a bunch of R&D and pay to tool all the parts only to see someone else uses them to ride on our hard work OR when we successfully test, market, and promote a product only to see someone else comes in and ride on that by making the same thing... usually with claims of being "just like product X but cheaper." Happens all the time; the consumer only hears about a small % of it.
Wwwwhhhhhaaaaaaaatt?!?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Any of these brands can be good but also if you think about it any brand can get to a certain preferrable level.. spl or sq there are soo many factors in that question such as power... quality... whether for a sq or spl and certain subs made for certain applications... by asking is DC # 1 they only have 7 levels... lvl 1 2 3 4 4xl 5 and ive seen lvl 6 which is other soft parts n sh#t... lol i personally own a 18 inch lvl 5 and have the excitement of not being able to hear it yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

post prof of said thievery

From my personal experience (and what Ive dealt with) DC and Sundown are both Numbah won! Nick @ IA seems to be as well, though I cant say ive had the fortunate chance to talk to him or try any of his products just yet.

I do know though that Both Jacob and Rusty have been more than helpful and courteous in my ventures with them and that IMO is what really builds a company. The fact that they both have ****** products is just a plus //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

retail dealers of DC get undercut by rusty all the time so you would 1 try to cut into his paycheck when he can get you over to RE audio and sell the same sub? 12v is nasty when it comes to cut throughts that like jake said ride ur $ and work and then say its all them. ed=dc as far as way they run biz. oh and corey put together a 15" sub w/ 3" vc that takes 3500 all day and way less the dc. any ! got pics of a dc recone?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ronin775

Banned
Ronin775
LaLa Land
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from