Is DC #1?

Well ok 3.5 might be alil bit harder to find LOL. Again I never said DC was bad I just think there getting that DD mentallity that our stuff's the tops so lets ramp up the prices. I mean as long as people are willing to shell it out then its a good idea I quess.I mean everytime I have ever emailed DC I get a different price and eveytime its higher and higher.
same here within the past 2 weeks its happened each time was different. i have a level 5 and i love it so im not knocking them just saying.

I hear dc subs like smaller boxes however when my buddy my buddies built hisenclosure for his xl18 it loved the 7 cube box way more than a 5 cube box and that is with 2- Aq3500's strapped on it.

same here within the past 2 weeks its happened each time was different. i have a level 5 and i love it so im not knocking them just saying.
Yep I have never called them but I emailed them atleast twice about the same product but was given 2 really different prices. Its 600 on Monday and 700 on Friday.. Oh well there doing fine without me and I am doing fine without them so no harm no foul.

Could you be so kind as to forward that email to me? I'm looking at the new price guide as of Jan 1st and not one of our lvl 5 subs sells for 700.

Thanks.

thor the 600 - 700 statement was only used as an example I was never quoted 700 but each time the prices were very different. Let me check my yahoo account to see if I still have them. I inquired sometime around oct-nov so let me see.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ronin775

Banned
Ronin775
LaLa Land
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from