Is DC #1?

really-crazy-smile-of-man.jpg
Whew,that's got to smell bad.

#1 bahh. For the price of a dc lvl 5 you can have a custom built sub that would give the dc a run for its life plus be cheaper..
Oh really? Show me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

As all DC subs are hand built here in the US to ea customers preferance I like to think that we build custom subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Give me a few an I will get quotes from many people that will build a driver that can take 2000+ daily and be well under DC prices. I am not saying DC is a bad driver I am just saying for there asking price better can be built..

Ah yes the "I can build a sub to outperform yours qoute"

2krms easy enough with all the drivers out there to choose from, DD,AQ,Sundown,FI,IA etc.. all have drivers that can produce 2krms. Lets talk the bigger side of our ratings. Try 3.5k daily //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Well ok 3.5 might be alil bit harder to find LOL. Again I never said DC was bad I just think there getting that DD mentallity that our stuff's the tops so lets ramp up the prices. I mean as long as people are willing to shell it out then its a good idea I quess.

I mean everytime I have ever emailed DC I get a different price and eveytime its higher and higher.

If you need qoutes or just want honest advice feel free to contact me. As far as prices always being different who did you talk to? I was at the shop this past weekend and there is a price sheet right next to the phones.

As far as a DD mentality no way lol There are plenty of great woofers out there but as any company will tell you when asked we feel ours is the way to go. As far as price goes for less than a JL 13w7 you can get into a lvl 5 and still have money left over wire,batts etc.... or you could get into a pr of xl's and still spend less.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ronin775

Banned
Ronin775
LaLa Land
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from