Is Cadence TXA-3002 and TXA-3004 best bang for the buck ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

toyopl
10+ year member

I see those amps mention all over the sites for low budget builds.

I'm not dead set on what I'm gonna end up buying but I'm thinking Alpine SPX-17REF or CDT CL-61A-25 PRO for front and coaxials or another components in the back or I might stay with just fronts and just run one set from 4chan, for $130 I wouldn't be sad I'm not utilizing all full 4 channels and I would always have space to add something //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

For the sub I was thinking the 2chan it's cheap enough, has some good numbers, can be bridged, I'm pretty sure it should be enough for some some medium quality box, I haven't researched subs yet so not sure what exactly I want, but for sure nothing to rattle my car, just enough to fill the bass in the car, I'm sure I wouldn't spend more than $300 for a box.

I'm complete novice when it comes to audio, I learn by reading forums and checking what others reccomend, and these two seem to be most recommended, and they are just the right price //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

What are your thoughts on those two, are they ok for the price, is the quality fine, is there a better buy somewhere ?

here's quick links to stuff I mentioned in post:

TXA-3002 TXA-3002 - Cadence 2 Channel High Power 600 Watt Amplifier

TXA-3004 TXA-3004 Cadence 4 Channel High Power 600 Watt Amplifier

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.