Is bass a dying hobby?

Come to pensacola it's dead around here... You might hear some tweets but not much else unless it's me or my buddy. And I also cannot go without bass hell my wifes car even consists of better audio than local craigslist contains!

Come to pensacola it's dead around here... You might hear some tweets but not much else unless it's me or my buddy. And I also cannot go without bass hell my wifes car even consists of better audio than local craigslist contains!
you can hear bass all day and night over here in jacksonville

I'm in Cookeville TN and I feel like besides a few crack pipe exhaust worn down Hondas with Walmart Kickers, the bass scene is dead and even worse is finding the ones who are still into it and actually know what they are doing. I hate it, but it seems like people do not want a ground pounder anymore or even something that's nice and clean. Their door speakers suffice them....*shiver*

I am just referring to hearing bass when daily driving. I hope the actual hobby grows as I think it is a great one to have. I just NEVER EVER notice good loud bass anymore!
come to detroit!!! thats all you hear.... all day... all night... sometimes it pisses me off and i got a loud system... lol but when your watching a movie and all you hear is deep asz bass drowning out the tv....

It's alive and well in Oklahoma too. Can't really go anywhere in Tulsa or OKC without hearing bass and not a lot of weekends go by without an SPL show somewhere in the state.

bass dead...na not at all....

GOOD sounding systems with bass.......mose definitely

80% of what I see around Tampa and about 90% of what is in the Columbus Ga area(my other home) are just the biggest subs and amps that will fit in a car with nearly no thought or effort put into the rest of the system.

Anyone can just throw some subs in a car and go boom.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.