Is American Bass Any Good?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Higher model American bass subs are good quality and loud.
But you should rethink that lackofperformance teknique amp.
the one on the website say that they could take 1600 rms each are those the good ones because vfl were the higher model

I've owned Performance Teknique products in the past and I can tell you with confidence that's it's pretty crappy stuff. But I do understand the whole budget aspect of it all.
i dont really care about the amp right now though i just want to know if these subs r any good....im going to get a hifonics brutus 2600 to push them

I would personally recommend an American Bass VFL or a Concept monoblock for those subs.
k...so would just getting two of these subs be enough i still have a stock alt in my truck but i do have to kenetik 1800 series bat though i want to hit at least 140-145 db i had two 15's before and they werent hittin that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.