is a 4" port enough for a 12" bm???

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

wtf

that is gay

do you know if the box volume you put in includes the port displacement?

the other site said 2 at 10.14" each gave you 36hz with 2.0 cubes after displacement.

~Magick_Man~

hmm i guess i entered it wrong.

well shoit...

i think i might just build a sealed box since i dont think i can squeeze in enough port area to have no port noise.

~Magick_Man~

hmm i guess i entered it wrong.
well shoit...

i think i might just build a sealed box since i dont think i can squeeze in enough port area to have no port noise.

~Magick_Man~

So your going to have to go with a Sealed Box.

it looks that way.

or tune it to 50hz....

if i go sealed i can fit both subs on one side and you wont have to move your amp or anything else which would be a plus.

and i would almost bet money that the pair of bm's sealed will be louder than the r's ported.

~Magick_Man~

you entered it in for one port... why can't you just have one port? it's probably not enough, but you can see if you like it
well from what i am told a single 4" port wont be near enough port area for one sub.

and i dont want to build this thing then have it make bad port noise.

~Magick_Man~

Why dont you make the ports like I made them on my Boxes?
because you just cut holes? lol

pvc is your best bet in this application

those BM's are still gonna pound //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.