Is 38hz for a box decent?

I'm just trying to figure out what normal speed music contains <30hz material. You claim that you have quite a few that you played every day but have yet to name even one.

Just give us a few examples of what music contains this so that myself and others can better weigh the value of low tuning.

I have a problem in general with people making claims and then not backing them up. Nothing personal, but don't make claims and then get offended if someone asks for details.

I'm not offended that you asked, I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm not spending the time going through tons of songs I have when I don't even have them on my computer. It takes too long, if you want them, go find them. There's enough out there that people ask for low tuning without my input lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.