Is 3 subs to 1 amp safe?

An amp doesn't know how many subs you have attached to it. All that matters is their combined impedance.
i know that its just that fact that it comes out to an abnormal independence

abnormal impedence or not, they don't care about whole numbers... as long as the impedence connected is within manufacturer recommended tolerance then you're golden... an example, if the manu. says 1 ohm minimum, as long as its 1 ohm or higher then you won't have any issue no matter how many woofers you have... 1.3, 1.7, 2.6, 3.2 ohms, it could be 100 woofers it just doesn't matter... some amps are ok below 1 but it's not recommended if you don't know what you're doing...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.