IR remote - Electronics experts help!!

Why is he an idiot?!? better to bring up an old thread than start a new one and cover the same ****.
because he wasn't asking a question. he was stating an oppinion on a question that is three years old.

Most likely, who ever asked the question.. doesn't really care anymore.

You are an IDIOT, puppyhack - for bringing up a three year old thread
oh and FYI, IR-RF remote converters have gotten significantly smaller since 2002 as CarAudioAddict has said.
Thank-you for changing the original text of your message.

My response was so that anyone else who happens to read this OLD thread doesn't think his mis-information is accurate.

I was really quite surprised to get an email from the Caraudio forum mailer as I haven't visited this site in almost 2 years - I have my reasons, but will not go into details because I don't want to bring up old arguments.

A word to teh less than wise - Check the latest post date before adding comments - questions are a different story as it is better to ask a question on an old thread of the same topic rather than start a new one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.