Ipod issues with eclipse 726e

Participant count
  • Participant list

gobes730

Hi i am in need of some help and i was wondering if anyone could help me out...

So i have my ipod touch connected to my eclipse head unit and it has been working great for the past few months and i have recently been running into problems with it. The problem is that the ipod plays music for about ten to twenty seconds and then the audio goes away, however the screen still shows the ipod song still playing. I have tried reconnecting the plug to the unit, making sure the usb and plug for the ipod are in working order. Also i have tried turning the ipod all the way off and plugging it back in but nothing better. It has become very irritating not being able to get the full use of my ipod in my vehicle. any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.