bass knob question.

Participant count
  • Participant list
I've got an American bass vfl 100.1 amp, and my head unit is a Kenwood kdc-bt945u. When I removed my amp from my last car I left the wire for the bass knob thinking I could just buy a 6 wire phone cord. Well I hooked everything up tonight but the wire does not work for the bass knob. My question is do I really need the bass knob? The only time I really ever used it before was if I wanted to turn the bass all the way down or just have a very little bit of bass. My head unit has subwoofer level controls and subwoofer on/off. Couldn't I just use that instead? Or does anyone know another wire that would work, the knob has 6 pins inside of it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.