Intricate Enclosure designs?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Flynnstone

I'm trying to build a unique box for my 2 12" subs. The main factor is the aesthetics. Space is not an issue: I need sealed at 1.25 ft^3 per chamber, and have a 36"x16" space with variable depth to deal with. Any cool designs you've seen/heard done?

Note: I do not plan on using fiberglass, only MDF

Anybody? I've thought of doing like a half pyramid or something like that
I don't suppose it would much matter provided the airspace is correct. You could do the Sphinx or a pyramid, or an oblisk or whatever your fabrication skills can come up with. Really what "looks" nice IMO is curves of a proper fiberglass job.

I don't suppose it would much matter provided the airspace is correct. You could do the Sphinx or a pyramid, or an oblisk or whatever your fabrication skills can come up with. Really what "looks" nice IMO is curves of a proper fiberglass job.

I'm not worried about getting the air space right. I can calculate that part. I just want it to look **** in the trunk. What I'm asking is can you think of any design that would look good?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.