interstate batteries

Participant count
  • Participant list

carpenkl
10+ year member

sooo does interstate make any decent dry cell or agm batteries i could pick up for car audio?

i work for a trucking company that gets huge discounts on interstate batteries so id figure id see if anyone here has had experience with them or at least knew if they have good batteries for audio purposes

I'd like to know this also. I swear by interstate batteries. But in the audio world i dont know. I will probly try in the future. I have a friend who is a dealer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

How I would approach it is install your new amplifier and start using it. Install a voltage gauge and if you see your voltage lowering then add...
How have you verified that your alternator is making that much current under real world operating conditions in your vehicle?
That would be close to 4000w rms give or take. I recommend a 75ah or larger AGM battery and a 240a or larger alternator. And you will need 2/0 or...
NADBL is the org that we get up here in the northeast, they do some shows in Ohio and upstate NY and into Canada, might be close-ish to you...

About this thread

carpenkl

10+ year member
carpenkl
Chicago, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from