Interior trim removal

Most interior for anything is just cliped togather. I do bodywork and got done working a 94 jeep, and seeing they don't do alot of changing they should just be able to pop off. With some basicly hand tools and a little pulling. My advice sreach about the car or area u wana take off and look for any type of overlapping plastic interior parts. Take a screw drive with tape around it and slowly pry it up, usealy if u can get one to pop up the rest are easy. just be carefuly of the clips, unless their thoese small plastic black clips, you wont be able to replace it or be very hard too, Trust me u don't wana break the clips

When doing any work on your car, i would advise to have a Haynes or Chiltons manual, cheap insurance and will save you lots of headaches.

The other day i went to replace the antenna on my car and started taking apart my whole dash, finally after pulling all the wire out, i realize that all i needed to do was unplug it right at the kick panel, man did i feel like an idiot. I have the Haynes manual, if only i HAD actually looked at it first.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.