Integrated audio ideas/solutions??? (Help is really needed and will be appreciated:)

Participant count
  • Participant list

llJohnnyll

To start off, I have a 2006 Subaru Outback XT with Auto climate control that is heavily integrated with the factory stereo. So my options with installing a typical sound system pretty much **** at this point. I tried doing research on how to combat this problem but everything i find is not specific enough for me to actually start doing anything. Ive even stopped by local shops and they dont exactly know(or they just dont care). Im at the point where im willing to pay for advice and or help lol. Now, my thought is to just buy an aftermarket single din (probably the Sony MEX-XB100BT) and mount it under the dash and not bother with the factory POS. So my question is, what is involved with the process in doing this? Can a HU be powered and run completely separate from the stock one? I want to run new speaker wire from the new HU to the new front door speakers and eliminate the rear ones. I also will be installing my amp and sub. I can answer any questions if that will help me come to a conclusion. Idk if this is allowed but i can make a small "donation" to whoever can help me solve this. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Thanks in advance!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.