Installing new tweeters

Participant count
  • Participant list

EL_Nino

CarAudio.com Newbie
I first bought a new pair of tweeters from Walmart, Cheap ones just to test out the audio. Sound wasn't the best, but I did notice that when the car is running it makes white noise/Static noise. Doesn't get louder when you step on the gas or anything like that it's just a constant noise that doesn't go away. Even when you turn up the music its still there but less noticeable, supe annoying. I bought new tweeters DS18 120 Super Tweeters (Bought 2 pairs this time) same issue. I installed them in the front Aswell cut the clip off the old oem tweeters and spliced the DS18s right to the oem tweeter cables and same annoying noise. What can I do to get rid of this annoying noise?????

If you are using just the radio.. What Radio? You may need to attach a ground wire from the radio chassis to a solid dash bar blot cleaned off for a solid ground.Does your vehicle have an onboard amplifier or an amplifier built in to the radio(existing radio) or do you have an after market radio or an amplifier installed asasked?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...