Installing Car DVDs for newbies

Participant count
  • Participant list

surajit

Hi,

I am a writer, and am currently doing a series of articles on Car DVD players. These are meant to improve product listings of Car DVD resellers on Ebay. One issue that I am stuck on is of amatuers trying to install car dvds themselves. I have the following questions: I hope to be able to find an answer to these here:

a) What wiring mistakes do enthusiastic amateurs make when trying to install a car DVD player?

b) What criteria to choose car DVD player and how to avoid mistakes in choosing voltage & component size?

c) What electrical/selection mistakes do enthusiastic amateurs make when trying to install a car DVD player (voltage selection, component size etc)?

d) Wrong installation of Car DVD …what effects this can have on their car?

Best

Surajit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.