Installer in New York needed

ozzieny

Hi I am new tot he forum - I live in New York and have spent way too much to get my car stereo installed already - I need help from this forum as to where or who can help me install the wiring in my car. I dont have the knowledge to do it myself and have been given the run around by several car audio installers who have ripped me off. I am still in limbo with trying to install a second battery. Bottom line I need an honest person who will just help me out and rewire the car at minimal cost - all amps and radio and speakers are in - just need to slightly rewire it to get second battery working. I went to one place and they are like so many here in NY and want to charge an arm and a leg to do something that I know shouldnt take over an hour. Please let me know if this forum can help or if youknow anyone here in NY. thanks Oz

Please do! I will give you my first born! But really I could work around your schedule. If you could call me and I could explain exactly what I need etc. Please let me know as I would like to take care of this very soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.