Install in 97 Civic

tc3k101
5,000+ posts

Ω
Socal
This is a install for a buddy of mine. Submoofer1.

I still need to clean up his wires under the hood and make them look super sexy along with wiring in rear but for the most part its clean. We had to plug the ports as the couplers we got off of parts express did not fit what so ever. For the most part with the sub running off of 1300~rms in a sealed enclosure it sounds really good and digs pretty deep.

I believe the dash is a Jensen vm9212

4 runs of 1/0

Big 3

Fusion PP-CM525

Fusion power plant 6x9s

Damp pro through out the trunk

Cliff Designs cd4.4lx

Fusion NV-AM25001

Eclipse Ti pro 15"

Enclosure is 3.5ft^3@33hz after all displacement

Starting with the trunk

035.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

044.jpg

029.jpg

006.jpg

Reserved for more pictures hopefully tomorrow.

The last picture those wires on the left are before I hooked up the driver.

They aren't showing now. I need to grab some more pictures of the finished install. Looks great sounds good. Amp is turned down and so are the settings on the deck.

Edit* once we put new ports in this thing should freaking slam. He will be ordering a Audiopipe 3k sooner or later. Then it should really shine.

Thanks to dman1 for doing the box/baffles/false floor. Without him **** would have never gotten done haha

Thanks, it helps a ton. You can do it by yourself for the most part I deaden his car by myself. He did one side of the trunk wall but I went over it to make sure everything was rolled on right.

This car has few rattles he does need to dampen his doors. It will most likely rattle a lot more once he ports it and gets more power.

Why do you need 4 runs or 1/0 for an AP 3k
That is a nice looking enclosure
You don't need 4 runs but we left room to upgrade so we don't have to tear down the car again.

He maybe plans on walling off his rear seats farther down the line.. That's a maybe little idea tossing around in his head.

Box came out clean. I love the look of the silver screws as opposed to the black ones we were going to use on the port. Makes it more flash in a sense.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tc3k101

5,000+ posts
Ω
tc3k101
Socal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date