Insane idea, i know

Participant count
  • Participant list

youdoofus

Skibidi
i know that this woofer is insanely large, but what do y'all think that 2 of these suckers would do in a t-line walled out in the back of a van? SHS-24 24″ Subwoofer | Stereo Integrity I know theyre made for home AV systems subs, but dear sweet Jesus that look insane!!! Probably need at least 7K each as theyre 5k RMS and theyre available in dual 1 or 2 ohm. Stupid expensive, but they make 12"s too. Look at these bad mammajammas!!! HST-12 mkII 12″ Subwoofer | Stereo Integrity . 4 of these suckers just look like theyd destroy face!! The 12 even has free shipping! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i know that this woofer is insanely large, but what do y'all think that 2 of these suckers would do in a t-line walled out in the back of a van? SHS-24 24″ Subwoofer | Stereo Integrity I know theyre made for home AV systems subs, but dear sweet Jesus that look insane!!! Probably need at least 7K each as theyre 5k RMS and theyre available in dual 1 or 2 ohm. Stupid expensive, but they make 12"s too. Look at these bad mammajammas!!! HST-12 mkII 12″ Subwoofer | Stereo Integrity . 4 of these suckers just look like theyd destroy face!! The 12 even has free shipping! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
lol they made close to me i just noticed it..

lol they made close to me i just noticed it..
Are those things serious lookin or what?? The 12 says that it needs .5 cu ft of a sealed enclosure. Unless its made of lead or bolted to the floor (or something significant) it'll bounce around like a Mexican jumping bean!

Are those things serious lookin or what?? The 12 says that it needs .5 cu ft of a sealed enclosure. Unless its made of lead or bolted to the floor (or something significant) it'll bounce around like a Mexican jumping bean!
lol that is a thought, I didn't see sub disp but to get .5 cf box it would have to be about 1 cf bd

Why would you want to put them in a t line out the back of a van?

I'm considering doing 8 of those 12's for my next wall.

I'd really like to do 8 12's that can take a lot of power

Why would you want to put them in a t line out the back of a van?
I'm considering doing 8 of those 12's for my next wall.

I'd really like to do 8 12's that can take a lot of power
The t-line was just an idea, maybe a bad one admittedly, but an idea nonetheless. I just saw these subs and about shat myself!! The ridiculous results that people have got in the t-line boxes with far lesser subs is what spurred that comment. These subs in any proper enclosure just look like they would do the trick, hence the reason i brought them up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Tell me they dont look like beasts!

I have the 12 inch version, it used to be an 18, wicked sub, best one I have ever used. Saving up some coin so that I can reinstall all my gear in the new car. You will not be disappointed with the owner, Nick, or the product from stereo integrity. 70 pound motor and 10 inch spider on a 12 inch sub with 2000wrms. My box is 15x15x15, final space of 1 cubic foot, sub displaces .4cuft.

The t-line was just an idea, maybe a bad one admittedly, but an idea nonetheless. I just saw these subs and about shat myself!! The ridiculous results that people have got in the t-line boxes with far lesser subs is what spurred that comment. These subs in any proper enclosure just look like they would do the trick, hence the reason i brought them up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Tell me they dont look like beasts!
Looks like they just used the Sundown Team neo motor. I would not use that sub in a T line. People usually use T lines when they have smaller or weaker subs, and want to maximize their potential with an enclosure. They get more output without sacrificing bandwidth as much as a bandpass would. At least that's my basic understanding. Others may correct me if they disagree

Looks like they just used the Sundown Team neo motor. I would not use that sub in a T line. People usually use T lines when they have smaller or weaker subs, and want to maximize their potential with an enclosure. They get more output without sacrificing bandwidth as much as a bandpass would. At least that's my basic understanding. Others may correct me if they disagree
Right on. Yeah, the t-line concept is a new one on me, so I highly likely referrer to it improperly. Anyways, I was just perusing an av forum and saw these monsters. Thought I'd share them with you folks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.