Input need HDS300 vs XFL 12

Participant count
  • Participant list
That sa can take 1500 in the proper enclosure with mindful volume control and gain setting. The hd300 is relatively new but should be solid performers. I was blessed to hear a sweet xfl setup and i must say they impressed the hell out of me. They get my vote plus they have been known to take 2000 properly setup that is.

I kinda have the same question but with 2 hds210s vs 1 xfl 12 in a single cab center console. As to ur question I know the xfls to be a beast sub in their price range. Mine have always takin a beating and begged for more, coils were still golden after a yr of abuse. I dont know about the soundqubed subs just yet, but I am considering them with my next build, I just cant find any reviews good or bad?

That sa can take 1500 in the proper enclosure with mindful volume control and gain setting. The hd300 is relatively new but should be solid performers. I was blessed to hear a sweet xfl setup and i must say they impressed the hell out of me. They get my vote plus they have been known to take 2000 properly setup that is.
the sa will not take 1500 daily that would be a lie yes you can set you amp to 1500w and only use 3/4 of it but thats not using 1500w.

sa line is usually only good for 1000w you can squeeze another 200w with a smaller enclosure but you usually sacrifice bandwidth.

the sa sube really for beginners should only be run with up to 800w of clean power as noobs generally cant hear clipping

the sa will not take 1500 daily that would be a lie yes you can set you amp to 1500w and only use 3/4 of it but thats not using 1500w.
sa line is usually only good for 1000w you can squeeze another 200w with a smaller enclosure but you usually sacrifice bandwidth.

the sa sube really for beginners should only be run with up to 800w of clean power as noobs generally cant hear clipping

Yeah I would guess mine is around 900 or so now. That's as much as I feel comfortable putting to it. I want some thing I know I can throw some extra powerat without possibly ruining it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.