infinity vs polk vs jbl vs cdt

Participant count
  • Participant list

Goatfarmer03

Hamburger Helpme
Im looking at 4 - 6.5" Component sets. Money is not even a consideration. But which would you recommend between these:

Infinity Perfect 6.1

JBL GTi C608GTi

Polk db6500

Cdt ???

I listen to mainly rock oriented stuff and loud hardcore shizzle. And ive heard that The infinitys are kinda weak on the low end. But im looking for best performance overall. Something that is gonna be able to take the punishment for a few years because im throwin down some hardcore cash here. I dont know the newest/best CDT 6.5 components but i hear alot of people talkin bout cdt quality.

Any tips or personal experiences with any of these would be very helpful. Or if i missed a good set of 6.5 components please tell me. Basically all of these fall in the RMS of 100 - 150.

What kind of amp do you also recommend that will be able to fuel these at rms @ 4ohms. Or is 4 ohm really worth it. Should i just go 2ohm? Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Goat

I heard infinitys vs polk once and the infinitys destroyed the polks an they were the reference series and every body here says cdt is great so id say its between infinity and cdt

jbl is out.

Focal also makes some of the best speaks around, the kevlar ones and the ones above those are absolutly incredible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.